- 1 pounds turkey, lean ground breast meat
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cans tomatoes, diced, no salt added (14.5 ounces)
- 3 pieces bouillon, chicken, low-sodium
- 7 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cans beans, cannellini, no-salt-added, drained, (15 ounces)
- In a large saucepan, cook the ground turkey, onion, celery and garlic until the vegetables are softened and the turkey is cooked.
- Drain off the fat and add the ketchup, tomatoes, bouillon, water, basil, pepper, cabbage and beans.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.