Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Healthy Ulster County Website /Listing Guidelines and Agreement
1. All products, services, programs and events, accepted for listing on the Healthy Ulster County (HUC) site, must be in keeping with the preventative health goals of HUC and must contribute, in a positive way, to the health and well-being of the Ulster County community and its residents.
2. The Ulster County Department of Health, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any listing, which in its opinion does not conform to the goals, terms and conditions, and mission of Healthy Ulster County.
3. Individuals and organizations who voluntarily list their products, services programs or events on the Healthy Ulster County site are solely responsible for all necessary permits, licenses and insurance coverages, associated with such products, services and events. Ulster County shall bear no responsibility, either explicit or implied, for the safety, effectiveness or validity of any product, service, program or event listed on the HUC site.
4. Acceptance of a product, service, program or event for listing on the Healthy Ulster County site is for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as medical advice or official endorsement or sanction of the product, service, program or event by Ulster County - and its subdivisions.
5. Site visitors who have questions about whether it is appropriate for them to try, or participate in, any recipe, diet , exercise routine, event or any other activity featured or discussed on the HUC site should consult with their doctor or other licensed health care professional prior to commencing.
6. Proposed listings are available to all Ulster County residents and organizations regardless of race, color, creed, gender or sexual orientation. Listings of a political nature or that promote discrimination, hate or violence against any individual or group, as well as listings that promote the sale or marketing of any tobacco product, nicotine delivery product, alcoholic beverage, designer drug, illegal substance, drug paraphernalia or sexually inappropriate product, service or event is strictly prohibited.
7. Links to external websites are provided for your convenience. Use of such links is not an endorsement or warranty of the information, products or services provided by such external websites. Healthy Ulster County does not control such websites. You should review the linked sites privacy and security policies as they may differ.